SIGN UP FOR tnAchieves!
To be a tnAchieves Scholar, you must…
- Submit a completed application by the October 12, 2012 deadline.
- Communicate with your mentor every 2 weeks.
- Attend a mandatory team meeting in January (See the “meetings” tab for date, time and locations).
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form by February 1, 2013.
- Attend a mandatory team meeting in March.
- Complete the American College Test (ACT) by April 13, 2013.
- Apply to one of the approved community colleges (Cleveland State, Dyersburg State, Jackson State, Northeast State, Pellissippi State, Roane State, Southwest State, Volunteer State, or Walters State) or Technology Centers (TTC of Memphis and TTC Morristown) by April 15, 2013.
- Register for classes at one of the approved community colleges by July 1, 2013.
- Carry a minimum of 12 credit hours.
- Attend a mandatory New Student Orientation in June or July.
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA.
- Attend a mandatory college meeting in September.
- Complete and submit one approved 8-hour community service project per semester.