Freshman Open House is Thursday, August 6th from
4-6. It is a "Drop-in" Open House
RCHS softball tryouts will be on Friday, August 7th from 5-6:30 at Southwest Point. (Go to SPORTS for more information regarding what information is required for tryouts).
Student Parking Reservations
Due to the ADA budget cut we will be charging $20.00 for students to park at the school. The following information will need to be provided to reserve a parking spot: Car year, Car Make, car model, car color, Car license #, Insurance Company, Driver’s License #, Parent e-mail, Parent cell #.
Go to "SPORTS" to see 2015 Football and Volleyball Schedules
The purpose/mission of Roane County High School is to promote excellence in all things.
The vision of Roane County High School is to create a safe, supportive environment where all learners are expected to engage in a learning process in which they are challenged to achieve their highest potential.
- All Students in our school need to have an equal opportunity to learn.
- Students learn best when all stakeholders communicate and maintain high expectations for learning.
- School policies should be clearly stated, well publicized, and uniformly enforced.
- Students learn best in an environment that facilitates communication, respect, and safety.
- Teachers use state standards to guide instruction and use assessment data to monitor and adjust instruction.