2016 Football Schedule posted under "Sports" section
Click for 2016 Summer Credit Recovery information.
Click to view this year's Student Voice. It contains important guidance information about courses offered and course requirements and graduation requirements.
2016-2017 Student Voice
Check out the new section under Guidance for Scholarship Information.
The purpose/mission of Roane County High School is to promote excellence in all things.
The vision of Roane County High School is to create a safe, supportive environment where all learners are expected to engage in a learning process in which they are challenged to achieve their highest potential.
- All Students in our school need to have an equal opportunity to learn.
- Students learn best when all stakeholders communicate and maintain high expectations for learning.
- School policies should be clearly stated, well publicized, and uniformly enforced.
- Students learn best in an environment that facilitates communication, respect, and safety.
- Teachers use state standards to guide instruction and use assessment data to monitor and adjust instruction.