TN Promise Mandatory meeting for RCHS students is January 27th at 5:30 p.m. in the cafeteria.
TO ALL ROANE COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL PARENTS/GUARDIANS - please click on "LATEST NEWS" and complete the School Safety Survey before our Christmas Break - Friday, December 19.
The information you provide will help us measure the climate and culture of our school and provide us with data that will promote effective and efficient allocation of resources.
SEMESTER EXAM FALL SCHEDULE 2014
PLEASE SEE "LATEST NEWS" FOR CURRENT ACTIVITIES AT RCHS!
The purpose/mission of Roane County High School is to promote excellence in all things.
The vision of Roane County High School is to create a safe, supportive environment where all learners are expected to engage in a learning process in which they are challenged to achieve their highest potential.
Ø Increase our total number of Algebra II proficiency and advance students by 3.5% on the End of Course exam from 44.4% to 47.9% or achieve at least a 3 growth this school year.
Ø Increase our total number of English III proficiency and advance students by 3.2% on the End of Course exam from 49% to 52.2% or achieve at least a 3 growth this school year.
Ø In the current school year, double the number of industry certifications received from the previous year for Career and Technical Education students.
- All Students in our school need to have an equal opportunity to learn.
- Students learn best when all stakeholders communicate and maintain high expectations for learning.
- School policies should be clearly stated, well publicized, and uniformly enforced.
- Students learn best in an environment that facilitates communication, respect, and safety.
- Teachers use state standards to guide instruction and use assessment data to monitor and adjust instruction.