Parents/Guardians of RCHS Sophomores:
All sophomores in Roane County Schools will be taking the Pre-ACT on Tuesday, January 24th. This will be a very important exam for your child! Test results will be used to guide our work on improving ACT performance, and RSCC will use these scores for admission into Middle College and Dual Enrollment programs.
Please work to ensure your child will be in attendance; we cannot offer a make-up exam date. We will begin testing at 8:30 am, and students who are late cannot be admitted into the exam. Students should bring at least two #2 pencils (non-mechanical) and a working calculator.
Click here for more information on the Pre-ACT.
Parents, please go to "Latest News" for information regarding Student Parking at RCHS
The purpose/mission of Roane County High School is to promote excellence in all things.
The vision of Roane County High School is to create a safe, supportive environment where all learners are expected to engage in a learning process in which they are challenged to achieve their highest potential.
- All Students in our school need to have an equal opportunity to learn.
- Students learn best when all stakeholders communicate and maintain high expectations for learning.
- School policies should be clearly stated, well publicized, and uniformly enforced.
- Students learn best in an environment that facilitates communication, respect, and safety.
- Teachers use state standards to guide instruction and use assessment data to monitor and adjust instruction.