Please go to "Latest News" for information regarding for dates and locations for ACT Prep Workshops at RCHS and RSCC
The purpose/mission of Roane County High School is to promote excellence in all things.
The vision of Roane County High School is to create a safe, supportive environment where all learners are expected to engage in a learning process in which they are challenged to achieve their highest potential.
- All Students in our school need to have an equal opportunity to learn.
- Students learn best when all stakeholders communicate and maintain high expectations for learning.
- School policies should be clearly stated, well publicized, and uniformly enforced.
- Students learn best in an environment that facilitates communication, respect, and safety.
- Teachers use state standards to guide instruction and use assessment data to monitor and adjust instruction.