August 25 (Auditorium) - Preliminary Balfour Class Ring meeting for Juniors - 12:25 PM- 12:55 PM- Activity period
August 31 (New Cafeteria) - Balfour Parent Night- 4:30 PM – 7 PM
September 1 (New Cafeteria) - Balfour follow-up- 11:10 AM – 12:35 PM
Senior Picture Retakes will be on August 23
Open House - September 13 from 5 PM – 7 PM
2016-17 Yearbooks can be purchased now for $70. Prices will increase after Thanksgiving. See Mr. Pickell for details.
The purpose/mission of Roane County High School is to promote excellence in all things.
The vision of Roane County High School is to create a safe, supportive environment where all learners are expected to engage in a learning process in which they are challenged to achieve their highest potential.
- All Students in our school need to have an equal opportunity to learn.
- Students learn best when all stakeholders communicate and maintain high expectations for learning.
- School policies should be clearly stated, well publicized, and uniformly enforced.
- Students learn best in an environment that facilitates communication, respect, and safety.
- Teachers use state standards to guide instruction and use assessment data to monitor and adjust instruction.