PLEASE SEE "LATEST NEWS" FOR CURRENT EVENTS/ACTIVITIES AT RCHS!
Check out the "GUIDANCE NEWS" link.
The purpose/mission of Roane County High School is to promote excellence in all things.
The vision of Roane County High School is to create a safe, supportive environment where all learners are expected to engage in a learning process in which they are challenged to achieve their highest potential.
Ø Increase our total number of Algebra II proficiency and advance students by 3.5% on the End of Course exam from 44.4% to 47.9% or achieve at least a 3 growth this school year.
Ø Increase our total number of English III proficiency and advance students by 3.2% on the End of Course exam from 49% to 52.2% or achieve at least a 3 growth this school year.
Ø In the current school year, double the number of industry certifications received from the previous year for Career and Technical Education students.
- All Students in our school need to have an equal opportunity to learn.
- Students learn best when all stakeholders communicate and maintain high expectations for learning.
- School policies should be clearly stated, well publicized, and uniformly enforced.
- Students learn best in an environment that facilitates communication, respect, and safety.
- Teachers use state standards to guide instruction and use assessment data to monitor and adjust instruction.