Miss Tennessee visited Roane County High School on Monday, February 8, 2016. She spoke to the STEM classes about the importance of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) education.
SATURDAY's Ethics Bowl is Saturday, Feb. 13
See Latest News for:
The purpose/mission of Roane County High School is to promote excellence in all things.
The vision of Roane County High School is to create a safe, supportive environment where all learners are expected to engage in a learning process in which they are challenged to achieve their highest potential.
- All Students in our school need to have an equal opportunity to learn.
- Students learn best when all stakeholders communicate and maintain high expectations for learning.
- School policies should be clearly stated, well publicized, and uniformly enforced.
- Students learn best in an environment that facilitates communication, respect, and safety.
- Teachers use state standards to guide instruction and use assessment data to monitor and adjust instruction.