The following is the EOC test schedule at RCHS for April 27-May 1:
Monday, April 27: AM- Algebra I, PM- English III
Tuesday, April 28: AM- Algebra II, PM- English I
Wednesday, April 29: AM- English II
Thursday, April 30: AM- Chemistry, PM- Biology
Friday, May 1: Completion of all make-up testing
For Upcoming Senior Events please go to "Latest News"
Teacher of the Year at RCHS is Ms. Connie Guinn - Congratulations!
Please keep checking the Scholarships under "Latest News" for new ones added!
Go to "SPORTS" Girls Basketball for Summer Basketball Camp information.
The purpose/mission of Roane County High School is to promote excellence in all things.
The vision of Roane County High School is to create a safe, supportive environment where all learners are expected to engage in a learning process in which they are challenged to achieve their highest potential.
- All Students in our school need to have an equal opportunity to learn.
- Students learn best when all stakeholders communicate and maintain high expectations for learning.
- School policies should be clearly stated, well publicized, and uniformly enforced.
- Students learn best in an environment that facilitates communication, respect, and safety.
- Teachers use state standards to guide instruction and use assessment data to monitor and adjust instruction.