The District's goal is for the new Parent Vue program (grades and attendance) to be available by the end of next week! Stay tuned for more information.
PLEASE SEE "LATEST NEWS" FOR 2014-2015 CLASS OFFICERS and CURRENT ACTIVITIES AT RCHS!
****RCHS OPEN HOUSE, September 16th, 5-7 p.m.****
The purpose/mission of Roane County High School is to promote excellence in all things.
The vision of Roane County High School is to create a safe, supportive environment where all learners are expected to engage in a learning process in which they are challenged to achieve their highest potential.
Ø Increase our total number of Algebra II proficiency and advance students by 3.5% on the End of Course exam from 44.4% to 47.9% or achieve at least a 3 growth this school year.
Ø Increase our total number of English III proficiency and advance students by 3.2% on the End of Course exam from 49% to 52.2% or achieve at least a 3 growth this school year.
Ø In the current school year, double the number of industry certifications received from the previous year for Career and Technical Education students.
- All Students in our school need to have an equal opportunity to learn.
- Students learn best when all stakeholders communicate and maintain high expectations for learning.
- School policies should be clearly stated, well publicized, and uniformly enforced.
- Students learn best in an environment that facilitates communication, respect, and safety.
- Teachers use state standards to guide instruction and use assessment data to monitor and adjust instruction.