Go to "Latest News" for tnAchieves Advisory Council Update
October 20, 2016 Announcements
- Yearbooks are on sale for $70 from now until Thanksgiving. You may purchase online at Balfour.com or in Mr. Pickell's room, Building B Room 324. Prices will increase after Thanksgiving so don't miss out on this special offer.
The School's Talent Show will be this Friday, October 21st at 7:00 p.m. General admission will be $3 and student admission will be $1. Please come out and support the competitors
The pictures for Senior Superlatives, Class Officers, and Student Council will be on Tuesday October 25 in the morning.
There will be a student council meeting this Friday at 8 am in the auditorium.
The Medic Blood Drive will take place today in the auditorium. If you have signed up, remember to arrive at your designated time and to check in with your teacher beforehand.
All Senior Superlatives need to see Mr. Pickell today.
2016-17 Yearbooks can be purchased now for $70. Prices will increase after Thanksgiving. See Mr. Pickell for details.
The purpose/mission of Roane County High School is to promote excellence in all things.
The vision of Roane County High School is to create a safe, supportive environment where all learners are expected to engage in a learning process in which they are challenged to achieve their highest potential.
- All Students in our school need to have an equal opportunity to learn.
- Students learn best when all stakeholders communicate and maintain high expectations for learning.
- School policies should be clearly stated, well publicized, and uniformly enforced.
- Students learn best in an environment that facilitates communication, respect, and safety.
- Teachers use state standards to guide instruction and use assessment data to monitor and adjust instruction.