Congratulations RCHS Seniors! We're proud of your accomplishments!!!!
Summer credit recovery begins Monday, June 1 and ends Thursday, June 25 for students who need to make up credits in order to meet graduation requirements. Credit recovery will be held from 8:30-1:00 Mondays through Thursdays. Students can register now or in the downstairs library computer lab, room 321 in building B next to room 323 on June 1. Call or see Ms. Miller for registration materials.
Teacher of the Year at RCHS is Ms. Connie Guinn - Congratulations!
Go to "SPORTS" Girls Basketball for Summer Basketball Camp information.
The purpose/mission of Roane County High School is to promote excellence in all things.
The vision of Roane County High School is to create a safe, supportive environment where all learners are expected to engage in a learning process in which they are challenged to achieve their highest potential.
- All Students in our school need to have an equal opportunity to learn.
- Students learn best when all stakeholders communicate and maintain high expectations for learning.
- School policies should be clearly stated, well publicized, and uniformly enforced.
- Students learn best in an environment that facilitates communication, respect, and safety.
- Teachers use state standards to guide instruction and use assessment data to monitor and adjust instruction.