Senior Picture Retakes will be on August 23.
Any senior who did not get their pictures taken on July 20 will have their picture taken on August 23. Please contact Mr. Pickell with any questions.
Click here for Freshman Supply List and Freshman Summer Reading
July 20- Senior Picture Day- Auditorium
July 25-August 5- Band Camp
July 29- Football Pictures
August 3 and 4 - Seniors can purchase parking spots. (Juniors will be able to purchase parking spots on Friday, August 12). Cost is $20. Required documents needed to purchase a spot are: updated auto insurance, driver's license and complete paperwork in CTE Office, Bldg. B. Spots cannot be purchased or held without the above documentation.
August 9- Freshmen Open House- 4 PM – 6 PM (Click here for more information)
August 10- First ½ day of school
August 12- First Full day of school- Picture Day for 9th – 12th grade students
The purpose/mission of Roane County High School is to promote excellence in all things.
The vision of Roane County High School is to create a safe, supportive environment where all learners are expected to engage in a learning process in which they are challenged to achieve their highest potential.
- All Students in our school need to have an equal opportunity to learn.
- Students learn best when all stakeholders communicate and maintain high expectations for learning.
- School policies should be clearly stated, well publicized, and uniformly enforced.
- Students learn best in an environment that facilitates communication, respect, and safety.
- Teachers use state standards to guide instruction and use assessment data to monitor and adjust instruction.